Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sweet Sibling Moments

As Myles and I were still trying to get some morning sleep, we heard the following conversation:

"Here Liv, I'll put a clip in your hair. Now where is your clip bag? I'll make a ponytail. It might hurt at first."

As he was doing her hair, we heard:

"Oh, Christmas tree, Oh, Christmas tree, how lovely are thy branches." to which Liv replied:
"Look a booger!"
Not to be deterred, Addison continued doing her hair.
"I'll put a bow in your hair, just like Minnie Mouse"

"Purple one, too," replied young Liv.
Addison continued with:

"Oh Livia, Oh, Livia, how lovely is thou hai-air. (hair)" Let's show Mom."





2 comments:

Wendy P said...

What a beautiful hair style. I think I need to get the Addison treatment for my hair sometime.

Jon and Melissa said...

I love it! Henry knows it hurts too-he is glad he isn't a girl. Addison did pretty well actually, probably about as well as Jon would have done!

My Mom

We wish Mom were still here to watch Alivia be pulled in the sled during our winter excursions in the Cascades. We miss her when we're playing: Stick Out Your Tongue When Dad Says, "Cheese!" with the new camera. I ache that she can't watch Alivia and Adison grow up. But we know her love stays with us and that Addison knows Nonni Angel will keep the bad dreams away every night.