Friday, January 23, 2009

Skating at the Seattle Center

As our Christmas break came to a close, we decided it was time to take Livvy skating. This was her second run, and she seemed to enjoy herself more. Addi spent half his time with the walker and the other half going it on his own. Myles, ever the helper, got a sore back from bending over so much to help Alivia skate as she wouldn't touch the walker. I was the picture taker for the evening, and we all had a great time. Oh, and yes, that is Alivia in her new cheerleader outfit. She wore it for three days in a row. I was happy the pom poms didn't have to go skating with us!



3 comments:

Glenna and Bob said...

Love the cheerleading outfit!
Looks like everyone had a great
time.

Jon and Melissa said...

I can't believe that Alivia can ice skate. Or at least do so with help. I can't imagine Henry even being able to do it a little bit!

Kari said...

So cute!!! Alivia is a girl after my own heart. I love the pink sparkley cheerleading outfit, i want one! Addison is very brave to go without the walker...i even need one of those when i go!

My Mom

We wish Mom were still here to watch Alivia be pulled in the sled during our winter excursions in the Cascades. We miss her when we're playing: Stick Out Your Tongue When Dad Says, "Cheese!" with the new camera. I ache that she can't watch Alivia and Adison grow up. But we know her love stays with us and that Addison knows Nonni Angel will keep the bad dreams away every night.