Monday, April 20, 2009

I love you!



Alivia has developed a love for mermaid, shark, ocean, swimming stories. Therefore, I thought I'd post some pictures of her a couple of weeks ago at the beach.

Alivia was cuddling with me in her bed last night after I told her her bedtime story, which was about the ocean, as usual. She was chatting about the shark/Ariel story I had told her when she changed gears: Mom, I love you. I love you more than bacon.

I'm honored to be above bacon on her list. I may, however, be below chocolate chip pancakes!




No comments:

My Mom

We wish Mom were still here to watch Alivia be pulled in the sled during our winter excursions in the Cascades. We miss her when we're playing: Stick Out Your Tongue When Dad Says, "Cheese!" with the new camera. I ache that she can't watch Alivia and Adison grow up. But we know her love stays with us and that Addison knows Nonni Angel will keep the bad dreams away every night.