Saturday, December 5, 2009

Coulon Park, 2009

Parrish (35) I’m so excited to get such natural shots.  While some are posed, most are just us at the park.

Parrish (1) Parrish (2) This is my favorite picture of all of us.

Parrish (3) Parrish (6) Parrish (7) Parrish (8) Parrish (9) Parrish (10) Parrish (11) Parrish (12) Parrish (13) Parrish (15) Parrish (16) Parrish (18) Parrish (19) Parrish (22) Parrish (23) Parrish (24) Aww, so cute!

Parrish (25) Parrish (26) Parrish (27) Parrish (28) Parrish (29) Parrish (30) Parrish (31) Parrish (32) We have happy kids!

Parrish (33) Parrish (34)

2 comments:

Jon, Melissa, and Fam said...

You little rascals! I someone else spilled the beans and I was told to wait until you told me-luckily you have a blog or I could never congratulate you! We are SOOOO happy for you guys! Love the family pictures too. What a cute happy family. I love the natural shots too. So sorry about Alivia. It has made me so sad for that poor girl-and how scary for you guys. I hope the medicine works and she heals quickly. We will be praying for her. Love you guys-Congrats again we are so excited for you all!

Crystal said...

These are beautiful. My favorites are the with the blue building as the backdrop

My Mom

We wish Mom were still here to watch Alivia be pulled in the sled during our winter excursions in the Cascades. We miss her when we're playing: Stick Out Your Tongue When Dad Says, "Cheese!" with the new camera. I ache that she can't watch Alivia and Adison grow up. But we know her love stays with us and that Addison knows Nonni Angel will keep the bad dreams away every night.