Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daisy girl

We went to a party for Myles’s boss.  He lives in a wonderful area with acres of wildflowers.  Of course, Alivia ran in to play amongst the flowers.  We made a flower crown, rolled down the hill, and kicked the ball around.  It was a beautiful day full of sunshine.  The kids had a marvelous time amusing themselves, and I was reminded of the time when my mom took pictures of me wearing a green dress, playing in a field of daisies.

IMG_1867e  IMG_1875e IMG_1878e IMG_1883e IMG_1884e IMG_1885e

IMG_1887e

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

So beautiful!Such a free spirit. We love Alivia!

Pasion Family said...

Oh I love the wildflowers- Great pics and Alivia is beautiful as usual... I am looking for places like that!

My Mom

We wish Mom were still here to watch Alivia be pulled in the sled during our winter excursions in the Cascades. We miss her when we're playing: Stick Out Your Tongue When Dad Says, "Cheese!" with the new camera. I ache that she can't watch Alivia and Adison grow up. But we know her love stays with us and that Addison knows Nonni Angel will keep the bad dreams away every night.